The following is a basic outline of suggested etiquette for attending yoga classes at Yoga Santosha:
- You will need to arrive about 15 minutes prior to your chosen classes start time, the first time you come. This is so you can fill out a registration form and decide on what you would like to purchase (drop in or other membership type).
- You could start with our Intro to Yoga class. This takes place on Saturday’s at 1:45pm.
- As we have so many styles of yoga at our studio it can be hard to decide which style would be best to start with, check out our Class Recommendations page to help find the style that’s right for you
- Please let the instructor know BEFORE class if you are pregnant or have an injury or other health concerns. (high blood pressure, joint pain, injury or recent surgery)
- Please turn off your cell phone and try to keep your talking to the changerooms or the reception area. We like to keep the practice room quiet and tranquil.
- Try to eat at least an hour or more before you come, its best to practice on an empty stomach.
- Please try to let go of your competitive side as you arrive! Just let it go. No one will notice what you are doing beside them, so just relax…..
- Most of all, enjoy yourself and enjoy your breath!